CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm a New Blogger

Hello!!



Actually , I'm not a new blogger. Before this, I create another blog [:::Aku Punye Cerita:::] So , I have two blog!! Ouuh. I'm so excited!! This blog for my BEL 120 assesment. So , I must always update every week for my BEL 120. I'm not joke ok. This blog also very important especially for me and all of us [my classmates CS 110 as known as Computer Science Courses] because my lecturer always look and check her students's blog. 

Today , I just want to write short entry because I just want to introduce my 'New Blog'. Maybe , tomorrow I wrote some interesting post all about Grammar that I have learned in my class. I know , my English language will be broken but I try. I try my best. Maybe, one day , I wanna be as my BEL Lecturer , Miss Zu. She can speak in English very well. I very proud of her.




That's all for today. See U all at the next post. Daaaa. 

No comments:

Next Topic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...