CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What?? Class is cancel?!


Hye everyone!

I want to ask something. Do you look happier when your classes were CANCEL?! Of course YES right?! haha But seriously, in this time I very upset and fell crap ,"ARRGHH! Why class BEL120 is cancel?! "

Do you know why?? haha Ok. I want to tell the truth. At this time, on 18th Jan 2011,  my friends and I very excited want to go BK16 [ We call 'Bangunan Kayangan' because at the top of the mountain hehe] Ouuuh! So tired. When we arrived slowly at the second floor, suddenly, I heard some noisy voice and.....screaming! Argggh! What the problem is it?!

When we arrived at the third floor [my class at the third floor] , someone screaming,

" Hey guys, class BEL 120 is cancel!!! "

" What?! Are you sure?! "

" Yes. Of course. Nah! You must read this note. "


Waaah! I don't believe that!


After that, we go back to the college together and get some launch. Ouuuuuh! Yummmy! haha

No comments:

Next Topic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...